Time is flying fast when you are busy and so is my October net worth update. I want to make sure that I’m on track with my goals because that’s the only way to reach them.
Let’s go back to my mentioned goals from my past month:
- Increase P2P exposure – done
- Find at least two more P2P platforms where I can diversify my P2P portfolio – done
- Sell more of the remaining crypto to lower exposure even more – not
Let me get into details:
- I was able to successfully expand by 244% my investments in P2P areas.
- I found 3 more platforms where I deposited additional income. Envestio platform is one of them, I added another 2050 euros on their platform and I had a great experience so far. I’m looking forward to seeing what other projects for investments they will offer in the future.
- Selling crypto proved to be slower than I expected and luckily I got a small increase in that asset class because of the price increase in the past month.
Net worth increase
My net worth increased by another 5.51%, it’s really great to see it growing on a monthly basis, this means that I’m on the right track. I think that when it comes to net worth, slow and steady wins the race!
This month I reached a total of 54% savings rate, it’s good but I know I can do better than this. I took the liberty to change some of my old furniture in my home this lowered my current savings rate, but I’m happy with my decision.
A new chart tracking savings rate
Here is a chart with the past 4 months of the savings rate, I’ll update it on a monthly basis from now.
Next month’s goals:
- Find another P2P platform
- Increase P2P exposure by another 10%